Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fire and Flowers - April EBWC

The entries are in: Singly and collectively, they are simply stunning!

Voting begins on Monday, April 7th. Please show your appreciation of these fantastic artists by embarking on the difficult task of voting for your favorite. (The ballot will be on the side bar at right.) The individual pieces are featured below the mosaic, and you can visit each entry for more information by following the link. Thank you!


1. Flaming Roses by artzilla
2. Hades Garden Beadwoven Bracelet by myfairladyvt4
3. The Flower of Fire Brooch by enchantedbeads
4. Flames and Flowers by enchantedbeads
5. Le Sacre du Printemps- Blue Flame by SalamanderHouse
6. Slave Bracelet- Blue Flames on Rose Buds by valhallaforge
7. Hana-Bi by thebeadedlily
8. Blaze - Peyote Cuff Bracelet by totallytwisted
9. Flame Flower Necklace by clairecreations
10. Fire Daisy Choker by nemeton
11. Mephaestus and Pan by ThreeFatesDesign
12. Fire and Flowers Bracelet by Emarah
13. Blazing Blossoms Amulet Necklace Waiting Room Series 2 by cigarboxbeads
14. Tattoo Flames Bracelet by PinkPoochDesigns
15. Firewheel by SweetFreedom
16. LUCIFER'S TONGUE Beaded Lariat by dawnchastain
17. Flower of Fire's Heart by DantesSpirit
18. Huang by SilverDragon
19. Flamboyant Flower Brooch by enchantedbeads
20. Mi Cala en Llamas by lolos
21. Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire by jstinson
22. Petals of Flame Bracelet by AmethystRavenstar
23. Fire and Flowers by BeadedKeepsakes
24. Blazing Flowers by triz
25. Fire Lotus by hands2heal
26. Fire Blossom by playnwithbeads
27. Flower of Flame by onathousandhills
28. A Moth to Fire and Flowers by PFordCustomJewelry
29. Ring of Fire by ThePreciousBeads
30. Summer Flame by SandFibers

30 comments:

  1. Wow, what an incredible assortment of beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, my eyes are in heaven!
    what wonderful artists..all made by hand. if anyone had any idea how much time and energy it takes to make these beautiful creations, they would never buy manufactured jewelry again. ;)
    congrats to all who entered, your creations are all Wonderful!!!
    gina ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - the entries look amazing all together. There is so much talent on this group, it will be hard to pick a favorite again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is going to be a difficult one to choose. Well, I guess they all are though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have each created masterpieces! I am going to have a very difficult time deciding which one will get my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I continue to be in awe of all of your talents. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations! I continue to be amazed.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look fabulous now that you see them all together! Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. It will be difficult for me to choose a favorite. I still have to think about it. So many talented people here...
    ileana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much to the hard-working ladies who put these together every month, as well as keeping up the Yahoo forum. I know Carol Dean and Mary Lou are two, not sure about anybody else, but make yourself known, and thank you too!! It also wouldn't happen without all of you participants. Thank you, I'm having fun with this. Especially checking out all the eye-candy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, I can finally vote, I think AOL is not allowing me to vote. I logged in through internet explorer and I was able to vote... Yippie....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always enjoy looking at the entries! I'm not a member of the group, but would like to know how you set up your combined image and polls... I have a contest I'd like to set up in a similar way but not sure how? Thanks! Off to look at beadwork now! LOL!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful work ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, once again the mosaic of entries looks stunning! I love these challenges, it's heartening to see so much wonderful beadweaving all together. How on earth do I choose just one piece?

    ReplyDelete
  15. All right! Voting was not too terrible a process this time. One piece stole my heart!
    They're all fabulous though!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done everyone! All the entries look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everybody did such a fantastic job, it's going to be hard to vote again. Thank you to all how did so much work for the challenge, it looks great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The turn-out has been pretty decent so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. wing - I so agree - you can feel the energy and the investment of time and care in the work - and mass manufacturing cannot produce that. raising the bar up yet another notch - gorgeous goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What talent !!!! I don't know if I CAN vote... too difficult to pick just one. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful, just beautiful!!
    Tresijas

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing collection of beadwork!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I finally voted for the favorite! My vote went to a piece that when I saw it, the word, "exquisite" reverberated through my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  24. oops! I meant I voted for MY favorite, not THE favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful and amazing collection of huge talents! It was really hard to pick only one...

    Smadar

    ReplyDelete
  26. So many different interpretations, its great to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  27. How can I possibly choose?? They are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of the work is amazing: I'm in complete awe of the talent represented here. Good luck to everyone!
    (this was the toughest vote of all)

    ReplyDelete